India's most trusted certificate online blog that tend to cover most of the information on all types of certificates in 2016 , today we are going to share on how to track or check the caste certificate status and validity procedure in all types like as ST or SC or OBC Or OC , tracking the application status is kinda bit risky process because the central government is not yet formed the prefect portal website(not for west bengal(wb) site ) but any how we are shared what we know about it.The government of india has been planning to build the portal website for the people of india in order to track the status of caste certificate . Now , it has only be applicable to the people of government employees in order to track the status of obc/st/sc caste certificate , once the government release the portal website for the people of Indian citizen we will let you know the details of caste certificate like validity and verification information as well. Below is the complete guide on how to check caste certificate status of obc ,sc , sc, oc, and validity information via online or offline.
If you need more information about on how to apply for caste certificate or how to apply for duplicate caste certificate then you may have to look at those content we are explained with each an every step on how to apply for it on ecah and every caste like backward or scheduled caste. Mean while one thing that we need to know that it is not possible to track the status of caste certificate online unless and until some states has an separate websites for the different states and that only some 2-3 states ,if you were belong to those states then you can easily track the status of caste certificate and upon you can even know the validity details and verification of application status as well . Below is the complete guide on how to track check the status for the obc , st , sc , oc certificate via offline . NOTE : The government of india has not been implement the complete portal website that maintain all over the data in order to track the status of caste certificate for all like backward or scheduled tribe , even though there are 2-3 state wide websites where you can track the information if and only if you were belong to those states only 2016 , below is on west bengal(wb) site link.
TRACK STATUS VIA OFFLINE - BELOW IS ONLINE ( LESSTHAN 2 STATES AVAILABLE )
1) If you have been applied your caste certificate via any mandal revenue office or any zilla office or any eseva or meseva( for only telangana and andhra pradesh eseva and meseva will be applicable 2016 ) office , then you will get an acknowledgement number or receipt number.If you not collect the receipt number make sure to collect that receipt number as soon as possible or acknowledgment number as well in order to know the validity and application status of OBC/ST/SC.
2) Once you collected the receipt number , you will get to know on how many days the caste certificate will handover to you , but you may have no particular idea on when it comes . For the reason you need to track the status of caste certificate online.
3) Now , all you need to get that receipt number to near by any mandal revenue offcie at ghmc (for hyderabad etc )or any eseva or meseav office and ask them to track the status of caste certificate. Some of the employees who are been working over there will track on behalf of you and let you know when it will be available . Some times it is not possible to track the information as well . So , it all depends.
4) The caste certificate will be available in between 2-3 weeks after you have been applied . And , this is just an estimation , some times it may be delivered just less than a week and some times it may take more than a month.It all depends on where you have been applied and the Geo location that it takes place to get it to you and to know the validity status and application form details as well in 2016.
NOTE : The OBC caste certificate will be divided in four categories
- BC-E ( for minorities )
5) Below is the alternative method for you in order to get you know the validity and status of caste certificate that we are just shared with detailed steps , if you have any doubts related to this section then do comment here , we are here here to help you out related to this topic.
ANOTHER WAY TO FIND STATUS OF CASTE CERTIFICATE
1) The best possible another way to find the status of caste certificate is to ask the " Courier number " , the government of India will delivery the caste certificate to you in the form of courier service. If you have been applied with out contacting any agent then , you will receive a message stating that you will going to get the caste certificate via courier and they will also send you the courier number in order to track the complete information as well .
2) Once you will got the tracking number make sure to enter that number in the official website from what company you will getting that certificate .
3) The site will provide the complete tracking information as well , it will be reach to you just 4-5 days once they will send it via bluedart or post or any other services .
4) Mostly the government of India will be use the post service only in order to maintain the good post service and to maintain the safety measures to protect from the agents , the caste certificate will have a life time validity and verification will be done at meseva or any revenue office. Below is the application status in 2016.
BELOW WE SHARED THE TWO WEBSITES IN ORDER TO TRACK THE STATUS
NOTE : We do already mention that the government of India has been planning to launch the newest and best website in the form of portal to give the best of the information about caste certificate like validity and application procedure, the website may be will launch in the year 2016 or at the end of 2016 or may be 2015 . So , it all depends on their schedule once they will launch the website we will let you know on how to track the status for for each state as well .
The below website link for the people of west bengal (wb) , only west bengal state has an official website in order to find the complete information as well link as follows here :
And for the people in Bihar the website link will goes of here , check out for only bihar people
And for telangana people in order to track the status of caste certificate you will need to check out this website here ,
This is the information that we know so far if we came across the new way to find the information about status , then we will sure let you know the complete details as well . Make sure to subscribe our blog in order to get the new article right to your inbox once we will publish .
The above article will be applicable to all states like andhra pradesh(ap) , Arunachal pradesh(ar) , Assam(as) , chhatisgarh(ct) , goa(ga) , gujarat(gj) , Bihar(br) , haryana(hr) , Himachal pradesh(hp) , jammu and kashmir (jk) , jharkhand(jh) , Karnataka(ka) , kerala(kl) , Madhya pradesh (mp) , maharashtra(mh) , manipur(mn) , mehgalaya(ml) , mizoram(mz) , nagaland(nl) , odisha(or) , punjab(pb) , rajasthan(rj) , sikkim(sk) , Tamil nadu(tn), Telangana(tg) , tripura(tr) , Uttar pradesh(up) , uttarkhand(ut) , west bengal(wb) , delhi(dl).
Cities : Delhi(dl) , Hyderabad , akola , amravati , aurangabad , bangalore , bhopal(bpl) ,bengali , west bengal(wb) , barti , belapur , dhule , kolkata , chennai , mumbai , pune , ghaziabad , kolhapur ,konkam bhavan , latur , nashik , nagpur division , rangareddy , ranchi , ratnagiri, raigad , sangli , warangal.
HAVE YOU ANY DOUBT DO COMMENT HERE . WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU OUT
HAVE YOU ANY DOUBT DO COMMENT HERE . WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU OUT