Certificate online is india's biggest emerging website that covers most of the information about all type of certificates , today we are going to share on how to apply for duplicate certificate in india if lost. Most of the people will lost their caste certificate by any means of reasons thinking that it has an validity . So , applying caste certificate is not quite easy as you think , we tend to share the best of the best possible information on whatever we do know about caste certificate in all like scheduled caste(sc/st) and other backward class(obc) in 2016. Applying duplicate one all it takes place in two to three steps mainly and it may vary depend on the location . So , whatever the information that we are just shred over here is mean to universal to all of the people and all of the states in india . If you have any idea on how to apply for duplicate caste certificate and if you have face any issues regarding this please do post here , we are very glad if you do it . Mean while the government of india has been planning to implement the new website for the people of India in order to get the most of the information regarding this online , soon in the year 2015 or 2016 , all of the data will be available in the form of portal website so that you can trace all of the information about caste certificate and validity information.
Below is the complete article that we do cover in 2016 on how to download the certificate, best of the information if you lost your catse certificate and validity info , if you have any doubts related to this then do comment here we are here to help you related to this article , more over we explained the artilce in two steps as well like in 2016 ,what to do if you lost complete caste certificate and how to obtain it without any copy of the old one or no reference or application id number , and what to do if you have the copy of caste certificate ( xerox one ) and application or reference id and how to find the validity . The information that we are collect from near by our mandal revenue office who has been working their from the past 5 years .His name is Radha murali has helped us a lot by gathering all of the information about duplicate certificate.
IF THE BELOW INFORMATION THAT WAS PROVIDED SEEMS TO BE SO LONG TO READ , WE HAVE BEEN COVERED LIKE AS Q & A TYPE SCROLL DOWN TO READ.
APPLY DUPLICATE CASTE CERTIFICATE IF YOU HAVE REFERENCE NUMBER OR APPLICATION NUMBER
1) This could be the most easiest part to get or download, if you have all the documents or application or reference number in order to get the duplicate caste certificate or to obtain it. The process of getting new original one is quite easy if you have the xerox documents or application or reference number along with you , we do share the some of the doubts that you have in your mind below for lost and validity details as well , we do cover all of the information regarding this.
2) If you application number or reference number or xerox copy download it , then all you need to visit the nearest mandal revenue office or any eseva where ever you have been applied for caste certificate.
3) Then the workers at that place will ask your application id or reference id in order to verify the details that whether you have been applied in the past or not , now all you need to submit the xerox copy of old caste certificate , then they do verify all the documents for a twice and handover the another new original on your name .
4) But , make sure that you have to fill the new duplicate application form and have to pay the minimum fee in order to obtain the new caste certificate or duplicate one . Once you will done you have to wait for 2-3 weeks in order to get that duplicate caste certificate to your home . The delivery may be either will be done by courier or you have to visit the nearest branch service or mandal revenue where you have been applied for duplicate for lost one . It's all depends on the location that you have .
5) Some times that people in will may be ask you to get the affidavit notary or FIR from police station , but as you need to know that there are must if and only if you lost all of the data like application id number or reference and also xerox copy of old one , we do cover the most of the points on that topic also have a look at the below article .
APPLY DUPLICATE CASTE CERTIFICATE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY REFERENCE NUMBER OR XEROX COPY( CONSIDER IF YOU LOST ALL DATA )
1) So , here goes the main problem , if you have application or reference number in orderto download , that's really not a big problem to get the duplicate caste certificate for lost one as like explain above what if not ? and what is the procedure that we need to follow in order to get have a look at the following content ? * the content has been modified in 2015 and updated in 2016 *
2) In order to apply for duplicate caste certificate , you need to have an FIR from police station stating that you have been lost the certificate in order to apply new one . Once the police will conformed they will Handover the FIR to you in order to get the caste certificate to you . Now , as part of first step you have collected the FIR from police station . Now , the second part goes here.
3) In second step , you need to have an affidavit notary from near by any tehsil office / judicial magistrate in order to get the affdiavt notary stating that you have been lost the caste certificate and planning to apply for new duplicate caste or new original one , upon verifying the FIR document they will handover the affidavit or notary to you .
4) If you have 10th class original memo or voter id card /aadhar card /ration card/ can also be useful in order to prove that you are belong to that particular caste(not mandatory , but may be it will helpful for you if you did so ) . Now , fill the duplicate application form document and applied to nearest office or mandal revenue or eseva( for telangana or andhara pradesh people ) in order to get the new duplicate caste certificate .
5) The mandal revenue officers will verify all your documents and they will ask you few questions like ?
- On what year you have been applied your old caste certificate ?
- On which area or office you are applied for caste certificate ?
- What's your caste like OBC OR ST OR SC OR OC ?
- Is this second time to applying for certificate ?
The answer for the above questions is not mandatory just to get the data from online speed , they will ask you . If you know the answers then go ahead if not stay calm or just give a hint . The process of documents be like ,
6) Once your documents have been submitted with in a 2-4 weeks your new duplicate or original caste certificate will be handover to you either by courier or by informing to collect .
SOME OF THE DOUBTS THAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR MIND , IN SHORTCUT WAY
Q:1 - I have the application /reference/xerox copy but I lost original one ?
A: Go through the first section , we have explained in best possible ways to get the duplicate one with clear steps , still if you found any doubts then do comment here . We are glad to help you out
Q:2 - I lost my caste certificate , but have all the reference number what to do ?
A: Go through the first section that we are explained above , you will get an idea on how to approach.
Q:3 - Should I File FIR from police station in order to get the duplicate one ?
A: FIR is not mandatory , but in some places it will mandatory . So , we are not sure about that , it all depends on place that where you are living.
Q:4 - Where can I get the duplicate application form ?
A: Duplicate application form will be available near by any mandal revenue office or eseva or any office that was affiliated to government.
Q:5 - Should I take affidavit notary in order to get the duplicate caste certi ?
A: Affidavit notary is must , as like FIR document it also depends on the place you are .
Q:6 - What if my department will lost my caste certificate data ?
A: They just handover the new certificate with in a time or may be you have to wait until they retrieve the data.
Q:7 - Is there any other process to get duplicate caste certificate fast ?
A: If you need to contact any agent near by your home whom has an interlinked with the government officers ,the process will take so fast , but you have to pay more money and it's illegal too.
Q:8 - How much do I need to pay to get duplicate one ?
A: Officially 80-100 Rupees , unofficially it depends on the agent but it goes any where between 1000-3000.
Q:9 - How many days will it takes place to get the duplicate caste certificate or lost one ?
A: Some how any where between , 20-40 days Officially , unofficially with in week.
Q:10 - Is there any validity for caste certificate ? If so how to download or obtain it ?
A: Life long validity.
SO HAVE YOU ANY DOUBTS RELATED TO THIS ? DO COMMENT HERE WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU OUT.